About me – Adam Marsh, Online Marketing Consultant
Hi, I’m Adam Marsh, I’m an online marketing consultant who specialises in Reputation Management & Local SEO (Google Maps/Places) for Businesses in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
I’ve made it my mission to deliver quality and effective online marketing services to businesses all over Melbourne. There is a real need for customised, 1-on-1 consultations and hence why I’m here.
I have worked on websites belonging to International & Australian companies in extremely competitive verticals, with over 5 years experience in the online marketing industry.
My specialties include SEO, Google Places, Reputation Management & Social Media- however I have experience in a whole range of online marketing services. (I also enjoy skateboarding & comedy writing in the down time! Hey, we aren’t all 1 dimensional entities)
I’ve developed this blog to make SEO & Social Media information accessible to everyone and as a way to challenge my skills further. I really hope this blog is of as much use to you as it is to me.
Why another website about online marketing in an already saturated industry?
I started this online marketing website / blog for 3 main reasons which have been gnawing on my mind ever since I started in the SEO/PPC/SMM industry.
- Business owners aren’t ignorant to online marketing, they just haven’t been exposed to online marketing properly. I want to help business owners increase their knowledge of online marketing world. It makes my job a hell of a lot easier to work with informed clients.
- Feeding off #1, this lack of exposure to all faucets of online marketing, stifles their ability to take on more than one aspect (many stick with either AdWords, SEO or Social Media instead of maximising all 3!) I want to introduce new forms of advertising & highlight market changing trends to these same business owners.
- Finally, a persons skills dull over time if they aren’t constantly being used and finding new ways to use them. This blog will help increase my online marketing strengths and allow me to experiment with my own websites.
- 90% of my efforts on this website are geared towards providing information
- 10% of my efforts on this website are geared towards making revenue
A little bit about my career so far.
I have been freelancing for 5 1/2 years as an online marketing consultant and article writer. For 3 1/2 years, I have been working full time at some of Australia’s biggest online marketing agencies.
When I was 17 and in high school, in order to get some additional funds, I decided to write articles for websites online. This was my first exposure to online marketing and sparked a keen interest in finding out more about SEO, PPC & Social Media.
I didn’t go to University as I saw online marketing as the next gold rush of Australia. I decided that the next 3 years would be towards a fictional degree in online marketing instead! I look back and think about how much I have learnt, as well as my track record with clients – this gives me the confidence and satisfaction to say I am an expert at online marketing.
I really want to get 10000 hours in online marketing, management skills & sales experience. So far, I am up to 6200 hours combined into all 3 aspects. Once that has been accomplished, I will have enough capital and knowledge to get started on a business of my own.
Where to contact me?
All my social media profiles are located on the right hand side widget bar, so feel free to chat to me via Email, LinkedIn or Facebook. I welcome all questions and queries no matter how trivial you think it may be!