Netfleet Domains – 27th of July 2012
The Snapper Market closed on an average day today with only 7 domains breaking the $100AUD mark and of that, only 3 domains reaching $500+.
In total, $3714 domains were sold within a 24 period on the Netfleet Snapper Auctions within Australia!
The biggest winners today are…
- Renewal.com.au -$755
- Attracted 3 bidders of which the Bidder 1 had an undisclosed 1st day automatic bid that exceed the closing price. Someone really wanted this domain badly!
- Surveillance.com.au PD -$740
- This domain was a pending deletion domain which attracted 5 bidders. The 3rd bidder went up to $739 that overrode the 2nd bidder who placed $56. Bidder 5 increased the auto bid to $306AUD, but ultimately Bidder 4 won it with $740 AUD.
- OfficeCoffeeMachines.com.au -$551
- This domain was extremely popular between 6 bidders, who placed 40 separate bids in order to get this domain. Bidder 1 started it all of and never came back from his $10 dollar initial. There was a lot of jumping around from bidder 3 who came in at $20 dollars, along with 2,5 & 4, but ultimately Bidder number 6 came out as the preferential bid at $551. Curiously, bidder number 3 placed a bid of $550 after the auction finished. Unlucky mate!
- Business-For-Sale.com.au -$458
- Tbo.com.au -$149
- Start.net.au -$136
- ColonHydrotherapy.com.au -$102
On the aftermarket auctions, there is a lot of action going around Boy.com.au (at $1000AUD now) as well as Jokes.com.au ($750AUD right now).
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s domains!